Library Expansion Project Initial Concept Plans available. This could be your new Weeks Public Library.
- This event has passed.
6:30pm Organizational Coaching: Developing Habits and Skills for School and Beyond
January 31 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Organizational Coach and Reading Tutor, Linda Martin, a new member of the Portsmouth Neuropsychology Center team, defines executive function skills and strategies to support a child facing organizational challenges.
Focus of presentation:
- What are executive function skills, anyway?
- How organizational coaching differs from traditional tutoring services
- An ABC approach to support and intervention
Parent Learning Goals:
- The connections between executive skills, learning, productivity and emotional well-being
- The importance of consistency, habits and expectations at home and at school
- Ideas to help keep all those papers organized
- Strategies to modify the physical and social environment to best support a child with Executive Skills challenges
Come learn how you can help your child maximize success across personal, social, educational, and vocational settings.